Google’s android debut made some serious changes in the technology land. Major mobile phone manufacturers like Sony, Samsung, LG has revamped their successful mobile series by introducing some stunning android devices mainly mobile phones. For Samsung It is the galaxy series where in case of Sony it’s Xperia while LG made their presence by Optimus phones. Anyway we’re going to talk about the Xperia Tablet Z which the company claims it as the world’s thinnest tablet till now. But the 6.9mm thinnest design sounds fat in terms of price. Extension of the xperia Z android phone from Sony, this 10.1 inch tablet will cost you Rs. 44,990.
Technical specifications of Xperia Tablet Z
- Quad core processor 1.5 GHz Krait.
- Android OS, v4.1.2 Jelly Bean (upgrade promise to Android v4.2)
- 1920X1200p WUXGA ~224 ppi pixel density
- Memory – 16GB internal, microSD upto 64GB external support
- Mobile Bravia Engine 2
- 8MP rear camera and 2.2MP front facing camera.
- Chipset – Qualcomm Snapdragon S4
- Li-Po 6000 mAh battery (non removable)
- Scratch resistant, dustand water proof protection.
- Transfer content seamlessly from HD tablet to TV
According to the Sony India officials, the tablet will be available across all Major outlets mainly Sony Centers and Online stores from today.