After five years of wait, Nokia has launched its all new Nokia 6 Android smartphone in China. HMD Global, a Finland based company who has bought the rights to use Nokia branding on mobile phones, has announced the release of Nokia 6 on their website. Earlier Nokia andoid phone’s launch was rumoured to happen in Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2017, but HMD global, without much fanfare unveiled the phone, and its available to purchase in JD.com , for at 1699 CNY (about Rs. 16,750) .
About Nokia 6 Specifications:
- The Nokia 6 runs on Android 7 Nougat out of the box, the new Android ™ Doze technology – better battery management.
- Powered by Qualcomm® Snapdragon 430 eight-core processor, designed for good battery life and improved graphics processing power.
- It sports a 5.5 inches full HD display (1920 x 1080 pixels).
- Fingerprint scanner embedded to home button.
- 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage.
- Dual sim card slot.
- 3000mAh non-removable battery.
- 16 megapixel f / 2.0 large aperture camera, face detection auto-focus, built-in scene recognition and dual LED flash.
- 8 Megapixel front facing camera
Also, Nokia 6 comes with a metallic body built using 6000 series aluminium is expected to give a premium look and built quality. The company says the body metal is highly processed and polished five times for a phone to get a high level of visual and structural quality. Also, this smartphone has a dual amplifier system driven by Dolby Atmos tech for an immense sound experience.
There are not much information is out for software features, but various reviews can be expected from users who buy this phone from JD.com.
However there is some bad new for Nokia fans in India, the company says they have no plans to release this phones soon to any market other than china.