Surge of android smartphones now make more sound in the mobile phone market by arrival of companies like micromax, karbonn, Lava etc. Lava recently announced a smartphone in its series of android phones Iris 504Q that offers gesture control and competing specifications and features. This phone can be pre-ordered by visiting major online shopping sites – Flipkart, Snapdeal, infibeam, tradus Saholic and Indiatimes Shopping. Flipkart suggests the estimated release date as by the end of June. Customers can Pre-order this phone for Rs. 13499 from these sites.
Gesture motion control is the main advertising feature of this phone allows users to interact with the device by just a swipe of the hand in the air. gesture function can be used to change music tracks, take photos, tune FM stations etc. A similar feature that we’ve seen in smartphones is the Air View motion control in Samsung Galaxy S4.
The main specifications of Lava Iris 504Q:
- 5 inch TFT LCD HD display, 1280 x 720 Pixels (16 M colors)
- 1.2 GHz ARMv7, Quad Core processor
- 1GB RAM
- 4GB internal storage, expandable by up to 32GB via microSD card
- 8 MP BSI Camera (backside illumination sensor (BSI) capable of increasing the amount of light captured and thereby improve low-light performance.)
- 2 MP front camera
- Super Slim – 8.4 mm thickness
- 2,000mAh battery
- Android v4.2 (Jelly Bean) OS