Apple showed off their latest version of iPad and Iphone Operating system, iOS 7 at WorldWide Developer’s Conference (WWDC). The new version is a complete design change and it seems the biggest change apple ever made to iOS since iPhone has released. The beta version of the iOS 7 is now available to developers only, users must wait more time to get upgraded on their Apple device.
The design of the new version of iOS aims at providing much better user experience. According to apple new UI provides less annoyance to users as unnecessary buttons and bars are removed. Other design manipulations includes changes even made to iconic apps like music player. Certain apps were completely revamped and the look is very different from previous versions. The new design and features of iOS 7 indicates a major software re-design from Apple.
iOS 7 – Quik look: What’s new?
- A less clunky notification center
- Introduced control panel at bottom – slide to access settings. ( like android notification area)
- Improved multitasking. – iOS 7 makes sure no background apps such as social networking ones getting killed in background.
- New camera app – edit photos as you shoot.
- time-lined photo app
- AirDrop – Connectivity feature like NFC let iOS users share videos, photos, emails etc
- A new version of Siri
- Find My iPhone – Anti-theft feature.
Checkout Apple WWDC 2013 Keynote: